thanks for all the input, i havn't received the 990 or 7125 yet, probably not till the end of this week , the reason for my post was just doing a little homework on the new toy before it arrives
a few people have asked why i choose the 990 and 7125, well for the last 18 years i have been the proad owner of a sony str 2020 amd paradigm 7se speakers, this set up has served me well in fact it still works and sounds great, however i just recently turned my basement into a home theater since i did ( all ) the work myself i figured i deserved some new gear, since i saved so much on labour.
well at this time i also made a big mistake i was in one of my favourite sterio stores and on sale was a recently discontinued yamaha rxv 2500 , well i bought it basically for the yamaha name what the salesman told me , and the discounted price.
well what a disapointment , with music my old sony sounded better, the new movie options -dolby es and so forth worked well but my reciever definitly was lacking in the power department, i read somewhere that with all channels driven the yamaha only puts out 40 watts and i believe it

later i made a few good decisions for example after alot a research i came across axiom speakers, i just like the fact that this company ( axiom )relies on basically good word of mouth , i mean if these speakers were bad everyone would say so , right.
i also purchased the oppo dvd player , another good purchased based on good things i found about it on the web
finally outlaw audio, the jury is still out , i havn't heard them yet but from what i have read they should be great, i will let you know