Hello - I had both the RTI and LSI series, as well and two past POLK sat. set-ups. All were terrific - especially the the latter LSI series 7.1 set-up I had. You won't go wrong wit them, however - after comparing them to my current try-out with Axiom (2 M80s, Center 150, and 4 QS*s (sorry my sub is a definitive Technology ) I can honestly say the Axiom come out the winner. I'm keeping them finding they have a missing element to the Polks. The Polks are extremely smooth and robust - but I found the Axioms a more well rounded and "complete" sounding speaker. Probably the missing element with the Polks is a lack of true mid-range. It's all a personal things but that missing element seems to bring together the musical spectrum. I've also listened to Monitor - another fine speaker, although I was completly dissapointed by their bipole surrounds. The LSI bipole/dipoles are also very good but I was completly amazed by the performance of the Axiom surrounds. So much as been said about they being "airy" and haing a wide dispersion, but they can be extremely directed when they have to be. I don't understand how this design does it but it is a true marvel.
Prior to purchasing the Axioms I also listened to an extremly expensive speaker called Audes and I have to say the Axioms surrounds at half the price perfomed just as good. I don't think you'd be disapointed with them, try them and you too will find that "missing link" in your music and movies.