Tom: Thank you for the compliment on the entertainment center. I agree with you; it was worth the wait. The wood is white oak, the finish is 2 or 3 coats of American Natural, and 2-3 coats of satin poly. The doors were done about a year after the rest of it, and I didn't have all the resources for finishing (ie a closed garage) available when I did them, so they're a little less nice. I'm just being nitpicky, though... I don't think you need to be concerned, unless you're using a modem, in which case the pictures are still downloading.

Mary: Thank you very much! The picture of the VP100 (which I should point out belongs to my wife--I should have said "our home theatre") was taken from below, and the nose of the mask is actually hanging over the edge a bit. In fact, that's part of how it stays on, as the back of the back of the VP is tilted downwards.

We have a number of rubber duckies around the house... some the cats play with. That one, I believe, fell of of the Christmas tree, and we are in fact too lazy to pick it up.

I am the Doctor, and THIS... is my SPOON!