Right now I'm looking in to cable options instead of buying a hard splitter like that. Perhaps a RCA-M to RCA-F/RCA-M cable with a short length which would simplify connectivity. I'm looking at DIY as well as custom order, I know Cobalt Cables can do it for me as I had a nice talk with one of their guys on phone and via email. He expressed concerns about signal degredation, which I have but I am willing to try it. The cost for two such splitter cables built by them at a length I specify is pretty much the same as buying the splitter and similar quality cable but a much neater option so I'm considering it.

I'm also considering DIY but after adding up everything I'd need that may not work out to be cost effective. It appears there isn't any rush, the subwoofer is out of stock right now anyway.

Ultimately I'll probably try the X-sub with my zany RCA-M to RCA-F/RCA-M splitter idea and a couple of those 70Hz high pass filters. Not particularly expensive and it'll be interesting to try.

edit: nevermind the black one isn't sold out until June, the light maple one is. I'll probably be waiting until June anyway.

Last edited by emorphien; 04/17/06 11:36 PM.

Axiom M3Ti NAD C320BEE, C542, PP-2, Rega P2 w/ Denon DL110 Grado SR325 HT in the living room