In reply to:

The following week (Saturday May 6th) might work for me. ...

...that Saturday is also the day of the wine festival. My wife and i have tickets. The event doesn't start until 7 but we would need to eat early.
If auditioning in the early afternoon, things would still work time wise.

That sounds fine. Since my wife will be there and our six month old will need to be getting back. I am tempted to pick a date to pre-deliver the Monitor Audio speakers in order to save on setup time.

In reply to:

I'll let Bren weigh in on things before we decide, but i'm good to go either way. With only an M3 to disconnect, Bren can travel wherever quite easily. If he brings that Hsu sub to pair against our EP350 though....
Oh what fun.

If he brought the HSU, I may have to consider bringing the Mirage BPS-S210 (between the EP350 and EP500 with twin 10" drivers and a 250W amp {500W peak} and 18Hz to 100Hz freq response) but at 100 lbs it is a bit of a beast to carry around (also paranoid at damaging the piano gloss finish - replacement panels are about the cost of buying an EP125).

Also it would ideally need to be setup with the Mirage LFX-3 crossover to dial the sub into the room characteristics. (a SPL meter would likely be required). I think that comparison would be best left for another day. Supposedly the BPS-S210 is Mirage's best sub in terms of sound quality (even though discontinued - market wanted more power for subs not SQ - it is still the best they have ever made).