JohnK

Thanks for the post. Good to hear that the M2 and M22 are so closely related. Sounds like the M2 will be a good choice for me since I'll be running a sub at all times... I'll know for sure when I get them.

A trio of M2s up front should give good dispersion (I definitley like the sound of using the same front three speakers, in most cases), but I wonder if there is much sound in a typical movie soundtrack's center channel that comes in below the M2s range. This is the only area where I think I might need to move up to the M22's. This is the question, I guess: if the typical soundtrack makes use of an HT unit with the center speaker set to "small," and the crossover point from that unit is set at 80hz (pretty sure my HT unit is this way), does that mean I need a center speaker that will get down to at least 80hz? If I need to cross the M2 over at 90 or 100... what might I lose from using it as a center channel?

Once I get the front three in place, I'm inclined to use the QS for surrounds... a little ambient music in the room helps drown out the neighbor's dog (then again, I could go with the M22, and give little Rover some metal for his barking enjoyment!), and I've yet to find a harsh word written about the QSs. Thanks again for your input.