Well I'm at home, no hang over, but watching my youngest today as our daycare provider is sick.

Last night was great. First of all my technical team went to an afternoon Iowa Cubs game, and watched them get beat by Colorado Springs, oh well...I had 20 dollars of cubbie bucks I spent on $5.75 beers at the game. Gotta love it when you can drink on the company dime.

After that we walked to the Hessen Haus Des Moines German Bier Hall and drank a few leters of Spatan Lager, hmmm hmmm and had a brat. Ya gotta go to this place...

Following this we thought we would live the 70's, so we headed off to the Miller High Life lounge. The entire bar is done in a 70's theme with shag carpeting, signs, lights, and the works. Beers like Miller, Schlitz, etc... on tap all times. I actually had a Guiness which they actually know how to poor correctly.

We almost walked down to the Royal Mile after that, but the El Bait Shop was right next store and we wanted to stay somewhat close to where we parked the cars.

Now, the El Bait Shop is real close to where the Des Moines and Racoon rivers meet. The idea was that fisherman could stop, take a shower and down some beers. Yes, they actually have a shower at the bar, but I think it is just for looks.

I started off with a few Belgium Lindeman’s Framboise, which is like a rasberry flavored beer, not bad. In then had a Calif. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, followed by a Wisconsin Leines Honey Weis, followed by an Oregon Rogue Dead Guy Ale, after that I don't remember what the hell I was drinking, I think somewhere in there I had an Apricot flavored beer...Anyway, it was a blast, hope to go back soon.

Oh yeah, and the chicks were smokin hot.....

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85