I always go the local Kmart because it's small, has a comfortable, old downtown aura about it and old crippled people don't have to walk the distance of Giants stadium 3 times just to find the one thing they need. The local Walmart is configured so one has to pass by every single item in the store just to find the one thing they came for, or, at least, it feels that way. Since Kmart now owns Sears, unless I've got that wrong, it's probably Kmart that's behind that battery testing fee. Yesterday, my GF bought a brand new consumer reports rated Kenmore canister vacuum. She just loves Kenmore canister vacuum cleaners. While there, I joked around with the 65+ year old sales clerk who is only there because he can't afford to retire and seemed to know alot about every vacuum in stock, to his credit. It went something like this: I looked at the GF and said, "Make sure you select the one you want because Sears now has a restocking fee", and then I looked at the old guy and said "it's good they make them in Mexico now and pay the people that make them $2.50/per day because it they made them in the United States and paid their employees a liveable wage they couldn't attract workers because everyone knows Americans won't do those kind of jobs.", I think, or maybe it should be a .