Hi all, I'm not yet an Axiom owner -- but I hope to be soon! In the meantime, I'd like to get your advice about my speaker and sub choices. I'm moving soon to a new apt, and the HT/living room will be about 15x15, with ceramic tile floors and concrete/drywall walls. One sliding door open to the outside, and a small hallway leading to the rest of the apt. The apt is one half of a duplex, so I'm sharing one wall with another apartment.

I'll be driving the system with a Yamaha RX-V2600. I want the M22s for the fronts, but it's everything else that I can't quite decide on: QS4 or 8s, VP100 or 150, EP175 or 350.....

Given the small size of the room and the fact that I don't want to unduly annoy my neighbor and shake rattle and roll their part of the duplex (well, not too much anyway....), my concern is buying "too much" system. At the same time, I want really amazing sound. I've got to get the system before I move, and unfortunately I won't have the chance to demo it in the new apt/room before making a final decision.

Anyway, I'd like to get your thoughts and input - thanks for the help!