I hope this question is appropriate for this forum but I have a technical question about integrated amps. First off I have my eye on the Outlaw RR2150 stereo receiver. The main reasons is I am growing a music only system and the feature set of the RR2150 is pretty astounding for a 2 channel set-up.

I especially like the base/sub management feature that is usually only found on AV multi channel components. Since I added the Mirage Omni S8 to my M22's the sub management is a must have feature.

But I just realized that I NEVER and I mean NEVER listen to the AM/FM receiever on my Onkyo HT R510. I don't even know if it works. I have read a thread eleswhere that pretty much stated that the features in the RR2150 would be near impossible to duplicate in an integrated amp and the cost savings (if any) wouldn't be that great over the RR2150.

What do you guys think? Is there an integrated amp that you know of with the features (mainly sub management) of the RR2150, minus the receiver of course?

Can the sub be managed from its own crossover even if an integrated amp doesn't have a dedicated sub channel? Is there any reason to shop beyond the RR2150? I would like to broaden my horizons and ideas on the subject and any feddback would be greatly appreciated.

Larry