Well I see that they have some decent deals if you purchase "Online" only by clicking "Go to cart" to get the final price after deals/rebates. I doubt you would get the same price in the store, you could ask. Not sure if they carry the same brands in the store as online, they don't have Denon, so I guess that leaves HK, Onkyo, and Pioneer. I'm not familiar enough with the other brands they list online.

HK AVR140 Online you can get this for 289 after discounts and rebate. It seems to have all the bells and whistles your looking for, but it is a 6.1 receiver. In reality, there is nothing wrong with a 6.1. Also, it is 40 watts/channel which might be fine depending on your room size and that HK is very conservative in their ratings.

Onkyo SR504 and SR573 might work as well, I think they come in black and silver color. Again, not sure the prices online would be the same as in the store.

Pioneer VSX-816-K does not look to bad either.

Again, I would just go to the store and see what they have in your price range, make sure it has the surround decoding you want and go for it man.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85