Quote:

that sub must move your skin in that space....nice
btw.nice PRS. what amp do you have?

Thanks. I don't have an amp...but the receiver is an HK AVR7300.

As for the room, it's not 'that' small. It looks small, because I took the picture from the middle of the room. The room itself, I would say, is about 12x20x8 or 12x22x8 (haven't really measured it).

And yes, now that I moved the sub to the outer left wall, it makes a HUGE difference. Talk about LFE!!!

Quote:

Jar Jar saysa meesa love Home Theater pics!

Nice place you have there! I like the color of the Axioms and how they go with the wood floor.

Back in college, one of the guys told us he was going to the dorm dance with Elizabeth Ann Canon and that she was really cool and could do a lot of things. Later he revealed that he went stag, as the dorm photographer, with his EA Canon...

Thanks for sharing!

Funny...the story of the EAC.

Once I set the room up a bit more (yes, I am almost done unpacking) I will take more pics. I finally put up the posters, etc. on the wall...but don't have enough of them to fill the room up (remember, I moved from a smaller space ).

Thanks for the kind words, nonetheless. And yes, the wood floor is definately nice, and is basically throughout the whole house -- man, I hate carpet!!!