Thanks for the continuing ideas. My biggest issue seems to be finding something with a shelf that fits the VP150. According to Sony, the TV needs 4" on either side and the back, as well as 12" above of open space for proper ventilation. That makes an enclosure for the TV difficult, so I am looking for something 18"-24" high (the lower the better) that will fit the center on a shelf along with everything else. The studio techs don't look like they have a spot for the center, otherwise they might work (if they'd pass WAF, of course). As far as custom goes, ventilation was mentioned. I'll be covered on the TV, since it will just be sitting on top of the unit, but what about the other components. How much do I really need for the receiver, DVD, etc. Space is going to be a bit tight, so I don't have a lot of extra built in for that on the shelving with what I am thinking so far. I'm only looking at an inch or so above and on the sides of each device, is this not enough?

Wire management will likely be through holes in the back of the wood in the stand, so that all of the cables can hide behind the stand.