I bought this DVD a=on a whim ($7 at DeepDiscount DVD), but I think it is a must watch for any comic book fan: Daredevil - Director's Cut. VASTLY superior to the theatrical release. There is about 30 extra minutes that improves the pacing and expands on the characters.

SPOILER ALERT!!! In the theatrical version, while on the rooftop with Elektra (Jennifer Garner) Daredevil senses someone in trouble but forgoes saving the innocent and instead bangs Elektra. In the director's cut, Daredevil pushes Elektra's advances aside and saves the victim. Now, I like watching a Jennifer Garner love scene as much as anyone, but I felt the scene in the original was way out of character. The new version is more in line with the actual hero.

The "making of" extra is revealing as well, where the director passionatly talks about his love for the director's cut and the movie exec stoically talks about the theater version and why it is better. Definately worth a seond luck for those dissapointed in the theater cut.