Quote:

Welcome Stymie,

4 Q's all the way around, nothing better.

Thanks guys!

Sirquack:
This was my initial preference, but I don't have a rear wall and my ceiling is just a tad bit too low drop another pair of Qs from the ceiling. So my thought is to build a drop partition at about 8 1/2 inches for the back plate with a front plate at somewhere between a 20 to 45 degree angle to direct either the W22s or W100s at the listening position. I'm still researching those speakers to see what others have done. If I keep the x-over at ~100Hz then then the Q100s will suffice. If I want to drop the x-over down to 60 or 80Hz, then the W22s are the way to go. Right now I trying to see what direction to go in. I use my setup for 50/50 HT/Music.

Tom, if my wife would let me have a 600, I'd have two regardless of how much overkill they would be. Small victories. Small victories.

Ajax, it's all about the hat! Right now I'm leaning towards the W100s, unless someone talks me out of them. I'm experimenting with a pair of old Cerwin Vega AT8s as my rears, much to my wife's chagrin. Probably because I have them sitting on her antique end tables. You got to use them for something, right? That's all I'm saying. The end tables, not the speakers. I'm playing with the x-overs on the rears for HT and music to see if I can tell a difference and if so, if it's enough to guide me on my W purchase.

Sorry for the long post. Had to play catch up.