Ok the more I read the more confussed I get. I understand creating the graphs and all of that, but what does it mean it terms of what it does for my ears? When I clap my hands I hear the echo. First do I want a room where there isn't an echo or should there be some echo? I read a second ago about your speakers being 38 percent away from the back wall, so if that is the case my speakers will be where I sit. That is kinda ridiculous. Anyway, I digress. Back to my questions. I am confussed about creating traps using oc 703 for this reason. As I look at the numbers it disproportionatly cuts down on different frequencies. So in my inept world of thought wouldn't that cause a greater problem with sub noise and shrink you output from your other speakers? I guess I am not understanding things correctly. Also, in terms of what it does for my ears, How much of a difference will I hear. Will it allow my sub to sound clearer along with my other speakers and will this improvement be worth what it costs to do it? I think I will post some pics of my room to see what you guys think if I can figure out how to do this. Thanks for your help.

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center