Quote:

If I had it to do over again, I would get the M60s rather than the M22s, only because I do like to listen to music minus the sub.

Yeah me too, the sub is just another component I have discovered I would rather not bother with. Another thing to consider is if you only listen to 2 channel music, as I do, then your amp/receiver options are VERY limited if you want to run a subbie in 2 channel and control its crossover from the receiver/amp. The Outlaw RR2150 is the ONLY one I found that will do this.

Of course you can always use a 5, 6 or 7.1 receiver and run in 2 channel mode but I don't get the point of that. I will probably upgrade to M60's and get rid of my subbie and receiver and run straight through my ATI 1502 AMP like I do now only without the subbie.

For HT I don't suppose you could do without a sub, then I guess the M22/sub combo would actually be a better choice than the M60's. For music only I can't see the M22/sub combo being a match for the M60's but I haven't heard the M60's so this opinion is worth what you paid for it.

Hope that helps.

larry