Let's see, if you go to the link that you provided, and look at the specs, it has the words "Frequency Response" underlined as a link to the BB Glossary which states:
Quote:

Frequency Response The range of sound capable of being reproduced by an audio or video component, expressed as a deviation in decibels in a frequency range (i.e., 50 Hz-20 kHz, +/-3 dB).

Frequency response represents the unofficial measure of sound quality - the broader the range, the better the sound reproduction.

Does that help? The "Other speakers" don't have the same range as the Axioms you are comparing them too. I won't comment on the quality of the "Other speakers" as I do not feel qualified.

I can say this, the "Other speakers" only use three active 3.5 inch "woofers" and five passive ones (OK...) compared to the larger 5.25 inch (M60) and 6.5 inch (M50 and M60) woofers in the M50 and M60 lines.

You most likely would be fighting different tibre issues by using "other speakers" as well. That is (my brief attempt at describing it) when the tonal qualities of the sound as it moves from one speaker of one brand changes as it moves to another. Your mains would be out of timbre with your Axiom center and surrounds.

Hope that this helps.

Farewell - June 4, 2020