Well, yesterday, I tried to finish trimming my Theater. All went well, but I had a design change which left me 3 pieces of outside corner short. Plus I needed some stock to trim the front of my equipment stand. I knew I couldn't paint and install in one evening so I decided to install my components, move the furniture, and hang the screen. All went well. All the components worked well, and I got to watch a little of the last quarter of my beloved Steelers crush the Chiefs. Watched a movie with the wife & kids, plus flipping to the nite game. All was great. The screen looked fantastic, and my wife and I found ourselves in the theater until about 11:15 pm. (We usually go into bed around 10:00. Anyway, I took a buddy over to see the room at lunch today. The screen fell, knocked over the center and right speakers, and ruined the screen material on my DIY BOC screen. Anyway, I'll be off to JoAnn's tonite to recover the screen, and rehang in a more secure manner. The speakers were not damaged.