You know come to think of it, the 80*500 does sound more enticing to me, since every time I look at Axiom speakers my thoughts alway center around that speakers. Anyway, I got until the first week of this coming November to make up my mind. The only thing that bug me about the 80s is that I know eventually I have to buy some mono amps (Outlaw 2200) to get that optimization that I wanted or for better handling of it. That's the part the Boss will never know about, but I'll buy it through my allowance saving. After being a newly wed for a year, just bought a house, a car for the wife and had a one 11 months daughter(phoenixrae), I get a monthly allowance from the wife who does not work. But I'm glad she's wearing the pants on the financial aspect, if it's was up to me we would be broke. I think when the ordering day come I will most likely get 80*500 and one day I'll get out of my skirt and tell the Boss another sub is required. Wow how life changed a young man who used to have so much freedom with his money.

Thanks again guys for all your suggestions. I really appreciated it as I am going crazy trying to make up my mind on this for 6 months now. At one point the Boss almost put a stop on this, since she said I was putting too much effort into it and not paying attention to her and the kid. I am so guilty of doing this at work everyday, but lucky I controlled the firewall and all the servers here. There will be no evidence of axiomaudio.com on my servers log here. hehehe..