Trying to determine which brand to go with, I have researched SVS theather system $1000 plus 10% discount for military members and I am seriously debating wether or not to get the Axiom speakers, however, when I come down to prices I far exceed my buget, looking into the M22 (2) Center Channel and QS4 for the rears, without the sub that is over 1k. Anyway, the other factor that I am having an issue is that SVS product show their customer their audiophile grade crossover, heavy coils, capacitors, etc. Most online speaker retailers dont and most have their products manufactured in (China) which I happen to experience with (Home Theater Direct) product line.

SVS is very respected in the Subwoofer market however I dont know much about their speakers. Any thoughts, help would be appreciated. Looking to stay with my budget in which I may be able to do $1,500 however, it would be hard for me to swallow that price at the moment. My Audio Video room size is 15x18 but the whole room size is actually 18x26

Thanks!