I've heard various discussion online and in mags by "official reviewers" and they compare XBox360, PS3, and the Wii.

----Start Disclaimer----

The following is just my summary of most of what I have read. There are people all over the board on these systems, and I usually try to ignore the people that just rave or, on the flip side, rant about one system. I like reading the reviews that put logic behind their answers and not just "its cute", or "I hate it because it is Microsoft", etc.

----End Disclaimer----

Right now (emphasis on the "now" part), PS3 should be on the bottom of everyone's list (have I made you mad yet?).

Not because it is bad, but with such a short supply, getting one costs way more than it is worth (unless you can actually find one in stock for regular price).

The Wii is cool. I really want to try one out. The graphics are supposed to be "sub"-XBox360 and PS3, but it is less than half the price, and a real "fun" system. Again, good luck finding one.

One place recommended for Christmas 2006 that the XBox360 is the best way to go. 1) you can actually get one, 2) the games and accessories are more developed, meaning better use of the gaming engines, graphics, sound, etc, 3) you won't get shot or stabbed when you buy one.

Don't forget, at E3 this year, the "Big 3" were on display, and XBox360 has a small line waiting to play, PS3, a "moderate" waiting line, but the Wii had people waiting upwards of 4 hours to give it a shot, and the line was very long.

Although, will it have enough to hang on, or will it become too much of a gimmic and people lose interest when the PS3 starts getting out there more...

Either way, can I come over and play?

Farewell - June 4, 2020