Yup. I did it a year ago. The more people, the more "antsy" after sitting for long periods of time. That means more distractions for the "die hards."

I also found that we needed a break during each of the movies. We would play some arcade games or pinball at the point in which you swap form disc 1 to disc 2 (on the original extended edition anyway).

Comfortable furniture is a MUST. Even furnature that feels comfortable now, will feel like sitting on a block of concrete after about 6 hours, and that is with another whole movie to go.

All in all, it was a good experience, but allow for extra time, as you will find that the longer you are there, the more breaks everyone will want to take.

Also, plan your food accordingly. We did frozen pizza for lunch, which my wife took care of preheating the oven, and throwing it in, etc. That was a huge help. Easier would have been delivered pizza. Something that is easy to eat with paper plates is a plus. Honestly, I don't recall what we did for supper. I know that buffalo wings were in the mix somewhere as well.

Here is a link to the thread about it from September 2005:
http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showfla...part=1&vc=1

Farewell - June 4, 2020