Quote:

>>Great setup Robb(I was indeed wondering why you didn't get M2s instead), now just the wait. Speaking of wondering, in case you are puzzled by the fact that I've had my M22s for almost five years now and am so impressed by their excellance that I have no urge to replace them, I had upgraditis as a child and apparently developed an immunity. Of course, I've had the EP500 for a couple weeks now, and maybe one or two EP600s.....<<

Haha, hopefully i had that case when i was a child too, mabey my mom didn't tell me about it

Also, concerning the M3s, I emailed Alan regarding the M3s vs the M2s awhile back (bout a month) and he stated that when being utilized for a centre channel, the difference between the M2s and M3s in respect to the M22s would only be realized in extreme A/B blind tests, and even then only the most intuitive ears could hear a SLIGHT difference.

This is only concerning the centre channel mind you. I suspect that vocals will be slightly warmer sounding out of the M3s vs the M2s as well, which I like.

I think the immunization for the disease is only good for certain strains, as new strains come out yearly and your system can no longer handle the new/different bodies floating around and you must succumb(sp?) to the disease once again.

I recently stopped in to check out new receivers just to see whats new......now I feel itchy all over again........

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70