I am sort of on a budget here. I really don't want to spend over $800 on a subwoofer. I was going to get an SVS 20-39+, but they have just raised their price to $899, and then add shipping you've got over $1k... My setup as of now is in my sig. My room right now is like 14x16x8. I will be moving these to a bigger room that will be around 20x14-15x8. The point of this post though is to find the opinion on HSU. I've heard some pretty great things. They have some differences from SVS. I've heard they sound better for music, because the HSU is a little more tight with the bass? I guess it depends on your preference. If I go with an HSU I will be getting the VTF-3 MK3. I would just like some opinions on people who have, or know someone who has this subwoofer. I kind of wanted to know how it went with an axiom setup. Or just general opinion on how well this sub, or similiar, preforms. Thanks in advance.

Pair of m22's, vp100, pair of qs8's. Pioneer VSX 1015-TX receiver. Panasonic 30" Widescreen HDTV