Hi all, I am still in the early-mid stage of shopping for speakers, and am now realizing that I might have made a mistake when designing my cinema room. I am doing all the work myself, so some changes could be made, of course within the limitations of the room itself.

My room measures 17' x 17', although the cinema area will be centered using 13' x 17' of the room, the remaining 4' are part of a corridor leading to another room. The screen will be on the narrow wall. This wall is 12" thick (because of a beam) and I have made enclosures to the sides of the screen to contain the speakers. These enclosures will protrude another 2 inches from the wall into the room, leaving me with 14" net of interior depth, 40 " height starting 6" up from the floor, and a width of 11.5".

I have been looking at using m22's in front with it's matching vp100 center speaker. The rear speakers are gonna be another discussion point

My question is this...
Will the m22's lose little, or alot of their qualities in such an enclosure?

Thanks to all that contribute to this site, It has been a pleasure reading through all the information.
Dan