I calibrated the system myself with an SPL meter, the X-over is at 80hz set at small. I've tried a number of different options but they don't seem to be effective. I did not come to this decision lightly. But I am wondering if the center is a little damaged. I've noticed some very slight distortion coming from one of the tweeters even at relatively low volumes during high frequency hisses. And when I had originally purchased it, there was a lot of distortion coming from one of the woofers, which I fixed by loosening the screws. I've toyed around with the different audio options available in the reciever but they only seemed to make it worse so I left it as it was.

Please note that my problem is not a dramatic one. The center is simply not theatrical sounding. I spent nearly 4500 on my system and expected a bigger more theatrical sound. I get a great sound in two channel but it lacks the envelopment of a movie theater, whereas in it's 7.1 set up it is the opposite problem. I've been toying around with my system since I bought it in september and have not yet been able to get the 150 sounding as big as the M60's. This seems also to have been a problem in some of the reviews I read. Audioholics.com hooked up two 150's and reported great results which led me to believe that that could be a very good solution to my problem. Perhaps it is more than I need to do, but I have become keen on doing it on the assumption that it would definitely be an upgrade.