As Mark said (BTW - that's MISTER bastard to you !!! ), I do enjoy my golf. Here in Rochester NY, we see a golf season from mid-April to end of October and I average 70 rounds per year.

Actually living on the course has been helpful (we moved to a place just off the 5th tee almost 2 years ago). Being empty nesters, we were looking to downsize and get our living space all on one floor. Based on what was available and the prices that were being asked (some of those folks are apparently smoking premium grade stuff), the place we bought was a no-brainer and the added bonus was it's location at the club where I was a member. I splurged a bit and bought a riding cart as well. Heaven is finishing dinner at 7 PM and then driving out of the garage to the tee to play until dark.

The course is a bit harder than most as it is a links course laid out in wetlands. (Do a Google map of Blue Heron Hills Country Club in Macedon, New York) Being a bit off-line will add penalty strokes unless you can hit the ball while treading water. As an illustration, at the club we moved from, I was a 13 handicap, at BHHCC I am a 16.

Sometimes frustrating and rarely do you complete a round with the same ball you start with. Had some excitement the Weds. after Thanksgiving - finally broke 80 on the course (78). Very exciting and I'm still enjoying it (and, as you can see, sharing the information at any opportunity ).

I am at an interesting point in my life. The new house (including the basement home theater I put in) is finally set up/finished the way we want it. I'll be 60 next month and will be retiring end of July. Golfing 4-6 times per week begins August 1 and into the forseeable future.

Wow, you asked what time it was and I built you a clock. Sorry for the blog. To answer the question, yes, I play golf and really enjoy it.