We have never been a big fan of Prince, so we skipped right over most the halftime show (long live Tivo). I'm here to watch football, not a variety show (listen to skits by Lewis Black to see how I *really* feel about the halftime show...). I do have to give him credit though. I can't imagine the problems faced while performing in the pouring rain. Amazing what contractural obligations will make someone do .

My wife and I both felt that overall it was a dissapointing year for the Super Bowl. Congrats to the Colts - they played consistently decent the whole year and deserved to win. Yes, we're Bears fans, but the game pace seemed unusually slow and lacking the energy usually associated with SB games. Part of that could have had something to do with the constant rain, so I'm not blaming the teams entirely (except for Bad-Grossman ).

Regarding commercials, the SB is one of the few times I even watch commercials anymore (again, long live Tivo), and I thought that most of them were mostly uninspired, unrealized, and poorly done. Very few were memorable, and most of them seemed dull or just too stupid to be worth the $X,XXX,XXX paid for them. That said, I did enjoy the CareerBuilder.com ones, especially 'Lemmings' and 'Office Battle'. 'Kevin Federline on fries' got a chuckle from my wife.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office