You know, I just realized how addictive this site is. I haven't even gotten my first pair of speakers and I'm already wishing I could upgrade to the M80's lol. Gee I've come down with a case of upgradeItis...Very wise of Axiom to have this forum ;-).

In all honesty though, I keep coming back to whether or not go for the M50's or M22's. I really like the floorstanding speakers and the price I could probably reach. I know everyone here recommended the M22's but if I have a good sub such as the 500 paired with the M50's or with the M22's would I in all honesty hear the difference in my living room? While watching a movie I would be sitting 9ft away, when listening to music in all honesty I'm usually walking around the home, not necessarily sitting on the couch.

If I audition the speakers for a week or two how does that work? I'm assuming you pay the full price and if returned you just get refunded correct? You just pay the shipping fees to return I'm assuming.

Well this is my last post before I make my final decision. I have to say everyone so far has been great and very helpful.