I bought TV on the Radio's latest CD, Return to Cookie Mountain, about a week ago. I had heard a couple songs from their first album, Dreams being my favorite, which is available as a free download here along with some of their other songs. Anyway, I had been hearing the new album is better then the first, and it is getting good reviews from all the critics as well, so I picked it up. It takes a listen or two to get used to, but I'm hooked now. Dirtywhirl and A Method are two of my favs, but I think it is the type of album where the whole thing is good, and one song is a favorite, and then 10 listens through later another song grows on you and becomes your favorite, until most of them get a turn. Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else is into them. If you aren't I recommend checking them out, especially if you are interested in new music that isn't completely mainstream. Here is a link to the TVOTR Web Site

I see they're coming to Philly in April. I might just have to go. I actually saw them open for NIN back in June, but I only knew a couple of their songs then.