I have been in the process of looking at Receivers and Pre/Pro+Amp setups for the past 4 months now. I started out looking at the generic Onkyo/Sony/Yamaha/Denon offerings, and was quite pleased with some of them. But I started thinking that this purchase would last me for a LONG time, and that I would spend some more money if I needed too to get something that would last a long time.

I looked at several different receivers, and recently I have become quite intrigued with the NAD T572 Receiver. I like it because it has pre outs on channels for Amps that I can add down the road, it sounds really, really good, to me it looks phenominal in its minimalist sort of way and I can get a fairly decent price on it in a store right across the street from my apartment, which isnt the deciding factor by any means, but is still important for some reason to me.

I have read many reviews about the recevier and all seem to really like it. But, I would like to know how actual users feel about the T752 and about NAD products in general.

In the few months that I have been around here, I can't recall a single time NAD being mentioned when someone was looking for a receiver. Is there something wrong with them? Do people not like their products? Whats the deal?

Thanks!