Thanks
Jakeman, JohnK , Sirquack and others it is helping.
Jakeman, right on that report is exactly how I couldn't write it. That is what I was trying to get at. Although i can get costly. I did forget that the EP 500 and 600 do not have the high level output. But as for the Denon 3803, yeh it is limited but, it will be upgraded within the next couple years. I am really waiting for a good 7.2 or 7.4 but still in the $3000 - $4000 range. I would really like 3 Anthem Amps ...one 3 channel for the fronts and two 2 channels for rears and backs. And a pre/pro I can gradualy working this in over time picking up an amp a year and using the Denon as the pre/pro. Which I may do anyways.
I want to get the best sound I can ultimately with what my budget is, so far I have all my speakers and am now working on the sub theory. I have budgeted $4000 or less is better, over three years that puts me at two EP600 but is that over kill if I am not doing the 4 sub array thing. I know two EP600 will blow the roof off at $4000, but so wouldn't two EP500's at $2600. right now I am told two EP500 are better than one EP600. And with a previous post also if I had two EP500's upfront and two EP 350 high passed in the rear that the EP 500 will more or less make them useless, so I would want 4 EP500 and that is not in the budget. Unless I winn that million a year for life lottery end of the month like thats gonna happen.
But I think I will take all advice and go with two EP500's and set the cross over at 80 but for my front left and right set the speakers to large. Know what would be nice is a AMP that you can set the crossover for each individual speaker

They should make a 7.7 channel amp each channel has a LFE and it's own crossover setting well really you need 4 crossovers ...1 front left/right , 1 for centre ,1 for rears and 1 for backs. Then have 7 EP500 situated under or beside each respected speaker. The Idea is not to blow the roof off, I guess as the Girlfriend say I am a toy man and love my toys and wasting money for what is really not needed. But, if I win that lottery .............

I think that given my room currently is 18 ft long and my seating position is 11 ft from the front I will get two EP500 and place them about 6ft from the front on each side wall to start with and see what happens

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry