Guys:

First of all, this question I am about to post is not intended to create a thread were all the opinions end on a long fighty thread, or to get any brand name at all...

Setting up the system on my parents house, after I explained all the electronics, the speakers, the other speaker brand I did A/B comparing with the Axioms, and I told them that "no speaker is perfect, they are transducers with limitations", so a very clever question came back: What you need to change to this speakers to make them perfect?

The reason the question came back, is because my parents are kind of skeptics of taking care of my system because is seems expensive for them by latin america standards, and they are afraid that the pets could ruin it, which I already took care of positioning the electronics and speakers properly.

So, getting back to the question... I am not expert at all on different speakers. I enjoy listening to music and falling sleep in front of the speakers, I have tried every tip & trick found in this BB, and I really have look into information of the equipment I have,... basically, I know what I have very well, and how to set it up. But I havent really heard that many speakers, although I try to audition every speaker I see on demo rooms...

So, if you are to answer, instead of all the good things Axiom have, all the things that you think Axiom should improve to be going towards a "perfect speaker", what would you say?

Please, no comparisons to other brands to avoid confrontation. My idea is not to design a new speakers, but to understand that my knowledge of speakers its so reduced, that there are thing to improve on the Axioms, that I am simply not aware of...

I will start with one.. an old one here at the post... the sibilance on the M22... we know the reasons, but a lot of CD are poorly recorded and we cant avoid that annoy.