Hi, thanks all
as for HSU I spoke with the company that sells them xxxxx seems they are selling out as HSU is going direct seling as Axiom did. and only have a few models left...not the HO's.

I am aware of the smaller room and a EP500 would be great and more than enough but I will still go with two and just turn down the volume level. As I will end up building a specific movie room in a few years that will be larger and do not want to upgrade again. It is bad enough convincing the other half that I need to upgrade let alone a bigger room. I figure I will get the addition in there.

I haer different reviews on the SVS some good some not so good.
But,this is tough but as in my post I am at the EP500 or am going to look into the Seismic 12 from Paraxxxx. These two would fit perfect and not even noticeable. 14" cub, but the EP500 is only 3" bigger in width and a nice HG Cherry would look really good. I could start with one. How much really .... is there a difference in an EP500 and the others. There can't be that much can there ? I know one thing the support at Axiom is really excellent and I guess that goes along way.
I want a sub that can be tight when called opon, but low and rumbling when it is needed without breaking up. I want it like when the bass drum kik is heard on Alanis Myles song "Love IS" or the Eagles Live in Melbourne " New Kid in Town" or "Life in the Fast Lane" it is tight and it hits you in the chest like your being hit with an air wave shot, yet low enough in movie sceens that require that low bass rumbly sound that the air around you seems to move. Kinda like in Twister when the tornado goes by or over head lose and low and trembly.

Pioneer sc-1525
M80 HG Cherry