I just received my Axioms last week and have everything temporarily set up. Much props to people on this board (sushi) and the great service at Axiom (Noreen, Amie, Alan, etc). Very excited to listen to my new setup. I've got M22's, QS8's, VP150, and VTF-2 in the Mansfield Beech. Got the VTF-2 b-stock so I was able to upgrade to VP150: It's all running from a VSX-45TX.

I must say in the first few days, the M22's are OUTSTANDING in 2 channel, especially w/ the sub. I find myself listening to more music. Now, I'm trying to run the MCACC and was wondering what suggestions people have for starting this off. I used defaults (no MCACC) and was not "wow'ed" by the surround sound experience. Now I want to calibrate to improve the sound. I'm moving the QS8's around for proper placement before I mount them.

1) What setting should I have on the sub before running MCACC? Someone suggested putting the dial at 3 o'clock.
2) After running MCACC, what are the target values I should be looking for? I read that the goal for the sub should be 0 dB.
3) How long does a MCACC session last? I have to "empty" the house of wife, baby, and dog to be able to do this...
4) What volume level should i have on the 45TX or is this automatic?

Thanks for the help. Hopefully, this is the right place to post, since I know there a people out there w/ similar setups.

Cesar