For anyone interested, I did receive VP150. I had it in my system only an hour before giving up and returninging. No it wasn't that bad, but I was disappointed that it wasn't a real upgrade on my Polk. The muddiness in the lower mid range of my polk was not there on the axiom, but the overall sound lacked something my Polk's had. The highs were not as natural. The return process was easy and the Axiom people are very helpful and friendly.

I did stumble on a local Swan speaker dealer in Tampa (Swan Home Theatre). I read about swans which general got good reviews as did the axioms but I was very excited I could listen before buying. I fell in love with the T700's for my mains. I got the matching center T600c, and returned a couple weeks later to get another pair of T700 for the rears. For the price you can't beat it. The ribbon tweeter has amazing clarity and detail. I'm into music not so much movies. The separation of instruments and detail of cymbals is amazing. If anyone is in the Tampa area I really suggest you check them out. Very friendly and great prices. The only other speakers I'd heard that I liked were in the +$5k range (B&W 800's, Paradigm Sig). The swan T700 were about the same price as the axiom M80's. I haven't heard the Axiom M80's so I can't compare as I didn't want to risk the return shipping. I do perfer the T600c center over the VP150 and my polf CS350. It's not in the same league as the T700's but at a similar price to the VP150 it's a great deal.
If anyone wants more info let me know.