I am certainly impressed by the helpfulness of the forum members here. Very Impressed, indeed. I am somewhat pleased that my ceiling idea was not farfetched.

As an alternative, I could use a wall mount device to place the M3v2 on the upper portion of each entertainment center tower. The smaller length of the speakers would just fit and allow clearence above my wife's fishtank. Any thoughts on the M3 as opposed to the M22? I have a good sub (Outlaw LDFM-1+) and could set the crossover at 100 or so.

One final question: The center channel VP100 does not appear to have inserts on the back from the picture provided in the product page. However, the picture is not large and I cannot tell for sure. I was planning on mounting to the entertainment center bridge by use of a mounting device and angling 90 degrees so the speaker would be about a foot above the TV. However, if the center channel has no inserts on the back then this will not work. The product summary seems to indicate wall mounting is an option but the picture provided worries me.