Well, I'm getting a lot of great suggestions. I sure wish I had checked with you guys before the room was built!

One of the problems I have is that the walls are solid brick (normal practice in Mexico where the house is located). So it's hard to make big changes in location from where the speaker terminals are already installed. And yes, if I go with the W series, the wall cavities will have to be created with hammer and chisel. Obviously, I'd like to minimize the hammer and chisel work. (It doesn't have a big WAF, among other reasons.)

Here are some further thoughts based on the suggestions you have made:

Front Speakers

I think there is lots of room on the left front for either an M60 or a wall mounted M22. (This is also where the subwoofer would have to go.) Here's a photo.

Now here's a closer photo of the right front: The speaker terminal is just to the right of the doorway.

The floor tiles in the photo are 20" square, so I figure an M60 at 9" wide and 15" long would be 1/2 a tile wide and 3/4 of a tile long. I think there is space although it's not ideal. If I angled it towards the bed and butted the back corner close to the wall it would probably stick out about 14".

The M22's are 8" long. On a full metal bracket it would stick out maybe 10".

The W22 would look best and stick out less than 4 inches, but I calculate the angle to the listener would be about 28 degrees (where straight ahead is 90 degrees). Is the off-axis response that good?

Center Speaker

Wiring isn't as much of an issue since the TV will hide most of it. If I place it above the TV, I think maybe I should go with a wall mount instead of architectural series because I'm afraid the TV would block it because it will extend about 2 feet out from the wall.

Could someone please comment on the idea of putting the center speaker on a shelf under the TV?

Surrounds

Again, I would prefer to install them as close to the pre-installed terminals as possible (behind the door in the photo)

There is 10 1/2" clearance between the top of the door and the bottom of the crown moulding. The door sits 4" out from the wall. What about mounting a QS4 or QS8 above the door on a wall bracket that would bring it out 2 3/4"? Perhaps that would reduce blockage from the door and allow adequate sound dispersion?

Again, many thanks for your advice already received and for any additional comments you may have.