Good question. I went to one of the big box stores (EE)and picked up a pair of universal speaker mounts. I can't remember the brand name and have misplaced the extra pieces/directions. When I find them I'll post the name.

Unfortunately, the universal holes on the brackets didn't match up with the mounting holes on the back of the speakers. So, I went to Home Depot and picked up two nail brackets (basically sheet metal with existing holes) designed to keep two side beside pieces of wood together. They were ~$0.50 each. I used those in combination with the universal speaker mounts. If you look closely at the pic, you see the sheet metal sticking out above the speakers.

I need to go back and trim the metal to give it a cleaner look. It may not be ideal, but I like the down angle that I was able to achieve once mounted.

edit - I was under the impression that Electronic Express was nationwide, but it appears to be local to Tennessee. So, it's not as big as the other big box stores as I thought.

Last edited by Stymie; 06/09/07 01:03 AM.