Hi Everybody
I was lucky to come across Axiom speakers accidentaly whlie browsing ecoustics.com forum. I was immediately attracted by Tower speakers once I was on the Axiom website. I was doubly surprised as well delighted to discover that they deliver all over the world in true sense a Global company. And above and over shipping is free all over the world This is amazing. So I started reading the reviews avidly and discovered that compared to their price the M80' s are audiophile grade speakers and Axiom even claims that boldly " Ultra-clean, ultra-smooth audiophile speakers" And this is what I just wanted someone who loves what they produce and not just for money. This sounds really great.
I live in Germany ( but my German is not so good) and here are few good speaker making companies and also some very good direct internet sale companies but the Axiom offer is best in that size towers additional I can easily read the english forums and gain from other M80 user´s experience
So I am very happy. Also it another great of a 30 day trial period !!!!!
I have few questions before I take the jump and order these beautiful speakers( from my impression from reading all the pro and user reviews)
I have a NAD C372 Amp and NAD C542 CD player and a Phillips DVD Player Mostly I will use them for music listening with a occasional movie so here are my questions
1. How is the sound qulaity at moderate volume levels like night listening? ( my girl friend likes low level sound exactly opposite of me )
2. Is NAD C372 adequate enough for M80s
3. How is it on music front?
Your advice is appreciated, Thanks