I think I am going crazy. Just as I thought I had everything right, and learning a little about calibration/placement...I'm starting to doubt I know what the heck I'm doing.

Tonight I was listening to various music CD's to see what I could hear after the above adjustments. While I'm currently in the Jackel and Hyde phase of my amps breaking in, I noticed something weird, not related. By the way, the amps are really starting to open up and sound unbelievable.

Back to the issue...when listening to a few of my favorite songs I noticed certain strums of the bass guitar were lacking. As soon as I switched the PHASE switch back to 0deg, Wowwwwwww there was the bass I was used to hearing.

We are talking a huge difference when monitoring the spl meter and switching back and forth on the phase. What confuses me is that my graph was not as flat when using the 0deg phase, 180 gave me better results. However, for output and better sound 0deg seems to be better.

I would have to really bump up the dB's in 180 Phase to get similar results, then everything is not calibrated at 75dB anymore.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85