Does anyone know what it means that the Integra line uses "hand-picked" parts, as opposed to Onkyo not? After all, for the new Onkyo receivers, they worked with THX engineers the whole way to ensure it was all handy and dandy to the max. I guess hand-picking didn't figure into it. I may still end up with an Onkyo receiver instead of the Integra preamp. I would kind of like separates just because I've never had separates, and I'm curious, but I may not be able to see the justification on the preamp vs. receiver side. I'll still probably end up with a dedicated amplifier, though, even if I end up with a 140 watt/channel THX Ultra 2 receiver. I mean, I'll try the Emotiva, and if it doesn't seem to give me headroom I can hear, I'll send it back. Yeah, maybe I'll just get the receiver and TRY the amp. That will probably satisfy my curiosity more than getting the preamp and amp together and never seeing if the dedicated amplifier is making a difference. Plus, maybe I'll save some money on a good internet deal instead of having to go through a local dealer (even though I like the local Integra dealer).