Quote:

My first thought is you may want to consider going with a different technology other than a projector. With your seating distance you are already 6' too close to the screen.

According to several forums your ideal seating should be about 2.5x the diagonal measurement of your screen. If yours is 92" then your seating distance should be about 19' and you're only at 13' on your diagram.

Believe me when I say you do not want to be too close to a high resolution/high definition screen! It loses it's crisp clear image.

I have a 90' screen and I usually sit about 14' to 15' away from it and it works perfectly fine, I don't really see any picture issues with SD and it's perfect with HD. Though I agree that if you're going to sit closer than that then you might need to consider a smaller screen size. The bottom line is that those 2.5Xwidth are guidelines and it's not always a black/white decision since it can depend on the projector, screen and video material. The best way to tell would be to test the pj you want in your room before purchasing.