Hi and Welcome,
My HT Room is the same but different at 14' x 13' x8' = 1456 cubic feet. I have never had M22s but if folks here say they will do a nice job, then I have no doubts that they will.

I just wanted to pass on my experience with M60s. They sound incredible in my similarly sized room, specced very close to M80 but without the 4 Ohm complications. I also am extremely happy with the QS8s, VP150, and EP500 in this room. Some would say the ep500 may be slight overkill for this room but man is it fun.

Also, not only are the M60s great in this size room but my music room (living room) also has M60s and it is much, much bigger. A few feet longer and wider, opens up into the kitchen and has a 20+ cathedral Ceiling. The M60s fill this room effortlessly as well. I added this just to let you know they can work in your room plus if you ever move to a bigger space, you have no fear of having to reevaluate your purchase.

In any case, it all comes down to budget, esthetics and needs. You are actually in a great position because no matter what you choose from your list, you can't really go wrong.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.