I kinda talked myself into the m60s because I had wanted full size speakers for so long. I ran them without a subwoofer for awhile and they sounded fantastic. When I added the sub it added a significant tactile feel to the low end, but the m60s still can shake the room by themselves. Now that I have a pool table in the other room, I wanted to switch the m60s to that room which is 17x35. They can still fill the room with enough bass that I don't need a sub in there.

So, I was really thinking the m2s would be my first choice but I would be willing to consider the larger m22s. Some say the m22s are brutally honest and can become fatiguing. I'm partial to the small size of the m2s but it seems not many people run them as their mains. I just wanna make sure I don't make a wrong move. I can always get some m3s and a sub for the pool table and leave the m60s as they stand if that would be a better choice.

I am in Los Altos CA if anyone wants to bring their m2s over. I suppose I could just order some m2s and send them back if they don't work out.