So ya know... i spend alot of time on different audio forums and there are soo many discussions about this and that and yada yada yada.. But some people just dont have a clue about audio. Even though they might THINK they do. (not me i hope!) and well, i got the book called, The complete guide to high end audio by Robert Harley and this is the best book for anyone in audio. It costs around 30 bucks and is WELL!!! worth it. It contains information covering nearly everything audio from properly setting up your speakers to how to listen (yes you would be surprised)and so on. And when i was reading the thread about hearing differences in amps etc i cant help but think that some people Dont know how to listen! And dont have good audio "values" Anyway, id reccomend that each and every one of you out there who is into 2 channel or HT also (but theres a seperate book for that) to pick up this book. I promise you wont regret it. i hope that theres a copy around the axiom factory because if there isint there should be! Its like going into a library that doesnt have a dictionary!