Looking to buy a new system and strongly contemplating the M60 to replace Cambridge Audio system, as well as a pair of Celestion SL600si speakers for music. Saving space in a Manhattan apartment is an issue. I'd estimate that the system will be used to play classical music, including opera, at least 50-60% of the time. So music reporduction becomes becomes more of a priority than movies. Generaly speaking, I prefer transparency and musicality in the midrange and top and a tight, crisp bass. If anything, a little reticent rather than in your face.I spend a lot of time in Carnegie Hall and the Met, and a big, aggressive, thumping bass is a sound you really don't hear that often in the concert hall, more often in the multiplex. And with neighbors upstairs and down, I often have to lower the volume on the sub. Apartment size is middling -- 12 x 14 with 12-foot ceilings, plaster vs. sheetrock walls and ceiling. How are the M60s as a music speaker, particularly classical? Too big, too small, just right? Any other recommendations? The 350 sub sounds like it might be too much of a good thing, or am I imagining? Am I better off downsizing to the 175 sub? Lastly, the center. Is the 100 adequate, or should I trade up to the 150? Unsure if that's a matter of room size and volume or clearly improved sound. I'd greatly appreciate advice. Many thanks for reading such a long post and any help you can give.