Thanks Mojo,

I guess it would depend on how far the sub is from the point of termination on the wall where it would convert to a coax patch to the sub. No way to know for sure at this point so it's probably a very good point to play it safe.

I find my 500 causes more noise issues than it receives. For a short time it was sitting inches from two runs of coax feeding my satellite dish receiver. During big LFE events I was seeing distortion in my picture. Easily fixed by just adding a few more inches of distance.

Even more humorous was when I was having frustrating issues with my universal remote and IR Blaster. I'd would hit buttons on my remote and nothing would happen or unexpected results would occur. First I thought it was weak batteries. After a frustrating hour of troubleshooting, I discovered that the little red led on my IR blaster was not only flickering out of control but was also keeping time with the bass hits in the concert I was playing.

The IR blaster was sitting on a shelf about 2 feet away from the sub and maybe a foot or two higher vertically. Moving it up one shelf level solved my problem.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.