I'm looking at you, kcarlile and tomtuttle.

I am suspecting that you are not getting my messages, even though I am not getting any bouncebacks with notice that your boxes are full.

Here's how I deduced it: I sent a group PM today and discovered that there is a cool new feature: underneath the message, it says "unread by" and lists the recipients who have not read it. You guys were not listed, even at the instant that I posted the PM.

When sending Tom a followup PM to see if he got the group PM (at first I thought that I had forgotten to hit "Add" button after selecting him), I looked at the bottom of the PM and it said, "unread by no one"

So unless you guys are constantly refreshing your screens and clicking on those little flashing buttons with superhuman speed, then something's amiss.

After the reboot of the boards, I saw that I had "472 of 300" PMs, and it was only after getting them down to 240 that I started getting PMs again.

So everyone, if you're feeling ignored by your fellow Axiomites, then check to make sure that your PM box is not stuffed.

Unless you like that kind of thing, you perverts.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.